Erin Eliasen is a partner practicing in the Corporate practice group. She has experience in the areas of corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions and secured transactions. Erin has advised and assisted numerous clients in forming, capitalizing and maintaining corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships. Erin also has a broad credit finance and bankruptcy practice that ranges from the representation of borrowers in revolving credit, term loan, structured financing and secured transactions to assisting lenders in workout, loan enforcement and bankruptcy proceedings. She has represented purchasers of assets in bankruptcy auctions under Section 363 of the Bankruptcy Code. Her bankruptcy experience also includes representation of creditor and equity committees, debtors and trustees, bank agents and financial sponsors.
- Represented Cannon Power Group in the $525 million financing of its 202Mw Windy Point/Windy Flats wind project.
- Represented one of the nation's 20 largest lenders in making a $175 million secured loan and a $75 million secured loan to fishing companies.
- Assisted Pacific Realty Associates, L.P. in the completion of numerous commercial loan transactions.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Represented an emerging growth lender in managing the liquidation of its collateral through the Chapter 11 process.
- Represented a national auto-finance lender in its successful recovery of all amounts owed to it by a borrower through the Chapter 11 process.
- Represented successful bidders in the purchase of significant assets through Section 363 of the Bankruptcy Code.
Other Significant Transactions
- Represented a U.S. subsidiary of a large Japanese corporation in connection with its recapitalization (both equity and debt) of an existing residential real estate joint venture and provided advice on the purchase of distressed assets.
- Assisted in the representation of Darigold, Inc. in its sale of substantially all of the assets of its subsidiary Olympic Foods, Inc.
- Managed due diligence for Canadian-based client in its refinancing and corporate reorganization.
- Representing hedge fund management company in its formation and organization as a limited liability company, as well as its initial capitalization and operations.
- Assisted Mercent Corporation in its preferred stock offerings to an investor group led by Madrona Venture Group.
Professional Honors & Activities
- Listed among Rising StarsSM (Business-Corporate), Washington Super Lawyers®, 2010
- Selected as one of "America's Leading Lawyers for Business" (Washington) by Chambers USA (Corporate/Commercial), 2009
- Sponsor Team, Keiretsu Forum
- Member, Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Washington State Bar Association
- Member, Seattle-King County Bar Association
- Board member, Garfield High School Foundation Gala
- "Alaska Receivership Law," Trigild Receivership Deskbook, 2009
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2003
Senior Articles Editor, Fordham Journal of Corporate and Financial Law
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 1999
Print to Word
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington