David "D.J." Williams is a partner of the firm practicing in the Litigation practice group. He regularly handles federal and state court cases involving a broad range of corporate and commercial matters including claims involving products liability/toxic torts, construction and design, and hospitality. D.J. serves on Stoel Rives' Pro Bono Committee which oversees opportunities to contribute pro bono services in public interest areas and for the poor and serves as the Salt Lake City Office's Pro Bono Coordinator.
Judicial clerk, the Honorable Dee V. Benson, District Court Chief Judge, District of Utah, 2002; summer associate, Kirton & McConkie, 1999-2001; intern, Holme Roberts & Owen LLP, 1999.
Professional Honors & Activities
- Listed in the 2011 Utah Business "Legal Elite"
- Member, Farmington City Board of Adjustment, 2005-2009
- Board Member, Utah Waterfowl Association, 2007-2009
- "Who Makes the Call? Sentencing the Firearm User Under 18 U.S.C. 924(c)(1) in U.S. v. Alborola-Rodriguez," BYU L. Rev., Sep. 2001
- J. Reuben Clark Law School, Brigham Young University, J.D., 2001, magna cum laude
Order of the Coif
Staff member, BYU Law Review
- Brigham Young University, B.A., 1998, magna cum laude
Print to Word
- U.S. District Court of Utah