Scott Wert is a partner of the firm practicing in the Real Estate section. His experience includes project financings and other real and personal property secured financings. Scott has also represented U.S. and foreign entities in asset and stock acquisitions and general corporate and commercial matters.
Before joining Stoel Rives, Scott was a partner at Dorsey & Whitney LLP (1999-2004); a partner (1989-1999) and associate (1981-1988) at Bogle & Gates P.L.L.C.; and a senior staff attorney for The Boeing Company (1986-1987).
- Represented U.S. and foreign entities in connection with project financings and secured term and revolving credit facilities relating to the acquisition, development and financing of marine container terminal operations in the United States, Chile, Mexico and Panama.
Professional Honors & Activities
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America® (currently: Banking Law), 2009-2013
- Listed in Washington Super Lawyers®, 2003-2004
- Member, former Chair, Uniform Commercial Code Committee, Business Law Section, Washington State Bar Association
- Member, King County Bar Association
- Member, Business Law Section, American Bar Association
- Rutgers School of Law-Camden, J.D., 1981, with honors
- Rutgers University College, B.S., 1978, with highest honors
- Covenant College, B.A., 1975, summa cum laude
Print to Word
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Washington