Stuart Chestler is a partner of the firm. For over 20 years, Stuart has been a general corporate and securities lawyer with a practice emphasis on the day-to-day representation of public company clients in the areas of disclosure and public reporting, corporate governance, insider trading and reporting, and executive compensation. His deep knowledge in the field of executive compensation includes the corporate, securities and tax aspects of stock options, performance-based incentives, deferred compensation, severance arrangements and employee stock purchase plans. Stuart also represents clients in public and private financings and in merger and acquisition transactions. His practice branches into health care law as he represents several companies that provide business support to dental practices.
- Nike, Inc.
- Mentor Graphics Corporation
- Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc.
- Northwest Natural Gas Company
- StanCorp Financial Group, Inc.
- InterDent, Inc.
- Pacific Dental Services, Inc.
Professional Honors & Activities
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America® (currently: Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law, Securities Law/Capital Markets Law), 2013
- Selected as one of "America's Leading Lawyers for Business" (Oregon) by Chambers USA (currently: Corporate/Mergers and Acquisitions), 2005-2012
- Boalt Hall School of Law, J.D., 1982
Order of the Coif
- University of Oregon, B.A., 1979
Print to Word