Register today to attend the 10th annual Utah Innovation Awards
Luncheon on Tuesday, May 1, 2012 at the Marriott City Center. To register, click here
by Tuesday, April 24, 2012. Twenty-seven finalists and honorable mention recipients will be honored, and a winner in each of the program's eight categories will be announced.
The Utah Innovation Awards program, presented by Stoel Rives LLP and Utah Technology Council, is the first statewide innovation awards program of its kind, and is sponsored by Utah Business magazine, KUER 90.1, Webb Audio Visual Communication, and Stage 12.
More than 300 representatives from Utah's technology, business and academic communities are expected to attend the Awards Luncheon to honor and recognize the finalists and winners. Below is a complete list of the finalists and honorable mention recipients listed alphabetically by innovation name for each category:
• Oncology Epigenetic Therapy by Salarius Pharmaceuticals
• TP-0413 by Tolero Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
• Generation of iPS Cells by Stefan Pulst, M.D.
Clean Technology and Energy
• W-10 Wind Power Universal Transmission by VMT Technologies, LLC
• PreChill System by Cooling Concepts, Inc.
• The PowerPot by Power Practical
Computer Hardware/Electrical Devices
• Glasses-Free Color Animated Holograms by Holorad LLC
• Solid State Vacuum Device by InnoSys, Inc.
• SparkChaser by LiveWire Innovation
• rad-DX Radiation Detector by VPI Engineering
• FIX Technology by Skullcandy Inc.
• Geigerrig Pressurized Hydration Pack by Hub City Outdoor
• WaterBlock™ by HzO, Inc.
• ageLOC R2 by Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.
• Bicycle Lighting System by LED By LITE
Consumer Software and Web Services
• Playground by Rain
• SHOUT TV Mobile App by SHOUT TV Inc.
• Soropad by Inception Learning
Enterprise Software and Web-Enabled B2B Solutions
• Canvas by Instructure
• Needle by Needle Inc.
• SiteTablet™ by Property Solutions International, Inc.
• CarbonX Aluminized Fleece by Chapman Innovations
• EM7-25 by Packsize International LLC
• Explosives Detector by Vaporsens
• Andra Gauge™ by Kosmo Technologies
• Low Power Ultrasound by Bard Access Systems, Inc.
• The Freshmedx CB Test™ by Fresh Medical Laboratories, Inc.
||Tuesday, May 1, 2012|
11:00 a.m. - Noon: Innovation Showcase
Noon - 1:00 p.m.: Awards Luncheon
||Marriott City Center|
200 South State Street
Salt Lake City, Utah
||Click here to register to attend by end of day on Tuesday, April 24, 2012.|
||$50 for UTC Members|
$70 for non-UTC Members
$450 for a Table of Ten