Corporate Law Links
- Top Websites for Securities Lawyers
- SEC Filings
- Securities Law
- Financial Information
- Stock and Markets
- Company Information
- Oregon Law
- Washington Law
- Utah Law
- Idaho Law
- Miscellaneous Legal
- TOP WEBSITES FOR SECURITIES LAWYERS
- SEC FILINGS
- SECURITIES LAW
- SEC Manual of Publicly Available Telephone Interpretations
- SEC News Digest. Contains information on recent Commission actions, including enforcement proceedings, rule filings, policy statements, and upcoming Commission meetings.
- Center for Corporate Law's Securities Lawyer's Deskbook. Find text of The Securities Act of 1933 and related general rules and regulations and selected forms; text of The Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and related general rules and regulations and selected forms; text of The Investment Company Act of 1940, and related general rules and regulations; and other securities acts rulings and forms.
- Merrill Corporation. Links to various products and services and reference materials, including SEC publications and federal securities laws.
- Investor Relations NetSources, Annual Reports and Financial Data (maintained by Rein Nomm & Associates, Inc.). Get information on securities law, creating effective annual reports and practice development (marketing your firm). Also has terrific links to financial Web sites.
- SECLAW. Keep current on arbitration, corporate finance and securities law and compliance. Take a look at their archive of SECLAW documents from 1995 to present.
- North American Securities Administrators Association. Links to the state securities regulators and blue sky laws.
4. FINANCIAL INFORMATION
5. STOCKS AND MARKETS
- NASDAQ Stock Exchange. Get stock quotes and view the NASDAQ composite index.
- NASD Regulation. Get NASD regulation information and consult the online NASD Manual.
- NASD Over-the-Counter Bulletin Board. Get real-time quotes, last-sale prices, and volume information in over-the-counter equity securities.
- Nasdaqnews.com. Get recent reports and press releases.
- New York Stock Exchange. Access financial news, an index of NYSE-listed companies (with links to their home pages) and market summaries.
- American Stock Exchange
- Vancouver Stock Exchange Provides current information on each of the exchange's 1,600 listed companies, including contact details and trading background; general information on the exchange, including frequently asked questions, listing requirements and where to find out more about the exchange; Market Focus provides an overview of the week's market activity including trading totals, most active stocks, and largest gainers and losers.
- Kiplinger Online. Investment news and information.
- MONEY Online
- Wall Street Research Net. Search for information about public companies in North America, including stock quotes, financial data and links to company Web sites. Also, look at links to the Markets, research the economy and screen stocks based on your criteria.
- Pink Sheets. OTC market information.
6. COMPANY INFORMATION
- Inc. 500. Presents Inc. Magazine's list of the 500 fastest growing private companies in the U.S.
- Hoover's Online. Provides company intelligence and includes information on Initial Public Offerings at IPO Central.
- Business.com. Search for company information, get industry-specific information, news and resources.
7. OREGON LAW
8. WASHINGTON LAW
9. UTAH LAW
10. IDAHO LAW
11. MISCELLANEOUS LEGAL